One of the things I really enjoyed during my nearly 30 year career in the non-profit world of serving individuals with autism, brain injury and developmental disabilities was conducting trainings and workshops for the staff. I loved seeing the group come together for a common purpose and leave with thoughts and ideas they hadn’t considered before.
Workshops are an excellent way for groups of people in your place of business, your place of worship or your community club, committee or group to work on a specific issue or goal or to learn how EFT/tapping works with specific things.
Tapping Into a New Life can customize a workshop for you. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Medication Free Pain Relief
- Emotional Coping Skills During and After Cancer Treatment
- Overcoming Fear and Using it to your advantage
- Changing Your Story to Transform Your Life – Creating New Behaviors/New Beliefs
- Awareness – The Beginning of it All
- Workplace Wellness
- Welcoming Happiness Into Your Life
- Reclaiming Your Energy – Are You Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired?
- Relief from Living with Trauma
- Healing Your Relationship
- Embracing a Romantic Relationship
Workshops can also be of your design.
- EFT to clear fears or limiting beliefs that may be impeding the progress of the group or to gain information on creating emotional wellness for your group.
- Discussion and breakdown of the common goal or issues impeding emotional wellness.
- A takeaway plan detailing action steps to pursue after the workshop
- A celebration of your group’s success!
- for 20 participants and above: $40/participant
- for between 10-20 participants: $50/participant
There is nothing better than the “aha moments” or the “wow…I just never thought of it that way” comments during and after a workshop. As much as I love working with people individually, I really enjoy the dynamic that presents itself when groups of like-minded people converge to make things better for everyone.
A typical workshop lasts approximately 2 hours.
Please contact me for total purchase amount.
Zen Talks – Motivational Speaking
I absolutely love sharing information with people. Between my career in non-profit leadership and my own Journey of Self Discovery I have so much fun, exciting, life changing information to share with the world.
I’ve spoken to small groups as well as very large – 500 or so people- throughout my former and current career. I’ve spoken to large audiences at the Annual Community Stars Celebrations as well as the NJACP Annual Conferences. I really enjoy the small group interaction at venues such as the Ocean City Public Library and Community Center as well as The Vitamin Shoppe and Essential Elements. It’s great to witness those “aha” moments.
You can request a topic or I can suggest some of my favorites about spirituality, energy, how your body can heal itself, Emotional Freedom Techniques, of course!
And many, many other topics including, but not limited to…
- How emotions impact your health
- What is Your Story? Have You Updated it?
- Drop Your Emotional Baggage
- Creating Happiness
- Work/Life Balance
- How EFT works and can change your life
- Awareness…the beginning of everything
- Any topic from the articles I wrote for my website
Please contact me for total purchase amount